Pages

Finally back online

So after a prolonged absence due to my MacBook Pro's WiFi card failing and the time taken to decided what my next step should be I am back online...
How? A new self built PC and its running like a dream and at a fraction of the cost of what would of been a similar speced Mac.

What I have built: 

AMD 6 Core Processor FX-6300 Black Edition:

Brilliant choice for me, plenty of cores for editing, gaming and unlocked to allow for easy over clocking. 

AMD Asus Strix R9 380 4GB Graphics Card

Another great option for a budget build but with the power to handle 4K video and gaming making it a fantastic option allowing me to make the best of the Panasonic GH4 and LX100 at last! 

Installed on a Gigabyte 970A

A great choice with 4 x DDR3 Ram Slots allowing up to 32GB of Ram 
2 x USB 3 Ports on the card with the option of adding 2 more depending on your case (I will add a link to mine below.)
And the option if required to "CrossFireX" which is the option to use 2 graphics cards at once. 

Case: 

Comes with 3 fans with built in LEDS, 2 x USB 3 front ports, 2 ports for external drives and clear side panel. 



I am hoping this will allow a much needed boost to productivity and that you will soon be seeing a lot more posts. Over the coming weeks and months, both on photography, video and much more going forward, concerts, events and much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment