Pages

Lauren Aquilina and Chloe Black - Live @ Nottingham Bodega

At some point what now seems forever ago, I found I had liked a Facebook page for Lauren Aquilina you can find it here. A little while later I saw a post from Lauren for one of her songs...She has one of those voices you can just put on and listen to over and over again, she did not disappoint on the live tour for launch of her latest EP Ocean 

Support for tour came from an artist unknown to me, but who is now someone like Lauren you could just listen to over and over and not get bored amazing lyrics and voice. 

Both performed at an intimate sold out show at Nottingham Bodega below are a selection of my favourite images from the show. 


Chloe Black - Live Nottingham

Chloe Black - Live Nottingham

Lauren Aquilina - Live Nottingham

Lauren Aquilina - Live Nottingham

You can see the full set on my Flickr account here

My advice if you get the chance to see either or both of these artists preform go! You will regret not going when they turn out to be huge starts not having had the chance to see them in a small little venue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment