Pages

Skate by Night.

It has always been a style of photography I had enjoyed and always took a few snapshots when I had time to pass in the City Centre. I even shot a video a few years ago..


Shot on Sony NEX 5

And watching that video back now, makes me really want to go back and shoot some more video, working with a few of the people I am now starting to see regularly now, even more so with the GH4 and GH3 allowing what will be some incredible footage, but that is not what this post was about, watch this space for any development on that.

Last week I ended up in Derby as the Roller Snakes tournament was finishing up, and managed to grab a few shots I liked despite getting there late and having to carry an extra bag with me.

Below are a selection of my favourite images, shot as the competition ended and night fell.

"Skate by Night"






All images shot on the Panasonic GH4/GH3
Follow @LumixUK on 
To see the best of #LumixShooters 

No comments:

Post a Comment