Pages

Lots of new posts to come...

Well its been a quite yet busy month, for me. I don't really know where time has gone since I last made a post, but the good news is lots has happened in that time. I have finally made the switch to Micro Four Thirds (MF3/MFTs) with the GH4, 12-35 and a 100-300. I briefly owned the Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 but it didn't seem to be the lens for me at the minute. 

I have placed an order with Polagram once they arrive, I will be posting about them. If anyone else is interested in testing them out use code - PGFRPSV5 to receive £5 off of your first order (excluding p&p which is £1.69 (I think)) but from what I have heard so far they are brilliant quality and becoming very popular. 

And more exciting than free prints I am also currently in possession of the new Panasonic Lumix G7 which I am testing out. And will be reviewing and posting some new test images from in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment