Pages

#PhotographeresProject new additions



As you may have seen for the last 5 years I have been shooting photographers on the Fuji Instax wide cameras and asking them to sign the strip of the images, as each photographers style is unique to them as is their signature/what they write. It could be from a simple squiggle, a name and a date to a bit of advice or even a joke.  As I am drawing close to the 200 point I am hoping to publish a book maybe the first book I am not sure yet. We will see if I can fund it and then go from there. The project is by no means drawing to a close find below the most recent additions. 


From the UK Photography Show:

The Panasonic ambassadors:

Ian Cook


Don and Damien 


Format International Photography Festival 


A small selection of the fantastic people I got a chance to meet at Format International Photography Festival, if any of these people featured would like a website/link adding to the photo, let me know via Twitter or in the comments section of the blog. 







No comments:

Post a Comment